Pepperoni Chicken Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your family is going to love these Pepperoni Chicken Rolls! They're basically rolled-up chicken breasts that are stuffed with lots of cheese and tasty pepperoni. We hope you're ready to make this often, 'cause once they try them, they're going to ask for them over and over again.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally and lightly pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle chicken evenly with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Top chicken evenly with pepperoni and half of mozzarella cheese, then roll-up in jelly-roll fashion.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish and coat chicken evenly on all sides. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and top evenly with pizza sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 to 8 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- For more Italian-style chicken recipes, make our Chicken Parmesan for Two, our Italian Chicken and Rice, or our Tuscan Chicken One Pot!
- Curious about more of our favorite Italian dinner recipes? We suggest our Tomato Angel Pasta, our Stuffed Shells, or our Slow Cooker Baked Ziti.
- For something sweet, make one of these Italian dessert recipes! You'll love our Tiramisu Trifle, our Classic Italian Cheesecake, or Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 108mg 36 %
- Sodium 554mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.2g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!