Pepperoni Chicken Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your family is going to love these Pepperoni Chicken Rolls! They're basically rolled-up chicken breasts that are stuffed with lots of cheese and tasty pepperoni. We hope you're ready to make this often, 'cause once they try them, they're going to ask for them over and over again.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally and lightly pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle chicken evenly with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Top chicken evenly with pepperoni and half of mozzarella cheese, then roll-up in jelly-roll fashion.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish and coat chicken evenly on all sides. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and top evenly with pizza sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 to 8 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 108mg 36 %
- Sodium 554mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.2g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!