Pepperoni Chicken Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your family is going to love these Pepperoni Chicken Rolls! They're basically rolled-up chicken breasts that are stuffed with lots of cheese and tasty pepperoni. We hope you're ready to make this often, 'cause once they try them, they're going to ask for them over and over again.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally and lightly pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle chicken evenly with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Top chicken evenly with pepperoni and half of mozzarella cheese, then roll-up in jelly-roll fashion.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish and coat chicken evenly on all sides. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and top evenly with pizza sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 to 8 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!