Pepperoni Chicken Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Versatile chicken breasts are dressed up in a restaurant-worthy pepperoni cream sauce to-die-for. In under 30 minutes be a hero with our Pepperoni Chicken Supreme main dish that tastes like there's a secret chef in the kitchen.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Saute chicken until browned on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a plate, cover, and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Add chicken back to skillet and continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
We suggest making the most of this luscious, creamy sauce by serving this dish over some cooked pasta.