We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This quick and easy chicken dish tastes so special, it's fit for some of your most important guests. With its light lemon and butter flavor, President's Chicken will surely earn you mealtime raves.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil. In a large skillet, mix together sauce ingredients; cook over low heat until butter has melted.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish; pour sauce over the chicken. Broil for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center, turning chicken occasionally to coat well with the sauce.
- Serve over rice or noodles and drizzle with the pan drippings for a delicious flavor boost. You can use chicken breasts with the bone-in and even leave the skin on; but remember to cook them a little longer.
- For an alternate cooking method, you can bake the chicken for 15 minutes and broil for the last 5 minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.