Quick-as-a-Wink Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to add a new favorite to your weeknight dinner lineup, and this is one that's ready to be enjoyed in less than 30 minutes. Our Quick-as-a-Wink Greek Chicken features lots of authentic and fresh-tasting Greek ingredients, like kalamata olives, tomatoes, and crumbled feta. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives,cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot; cook chicken 10 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil; cook onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender. Add tomatoes, olives, garlic, and oregano and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tomatoes start to break down. Stir in lemon juice. Serve tomato mixture over chicken and top with feta cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!
Baked Crispy Chicken
All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
Dining Room Chicken
Apricot Yam Chicken Bake
We've got 21 Chicken Drumstick Recipes that are as delicious as they are simple!
Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
Your In-Law's Favorite Chicken
"Don't Peek" Chicken
Shortcut Tandoori Chicken Skewers
Chicken Fried Rice