We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We are going absolutely wild for these Raspberry Wings! The sweet and spicy flavors of this juicy dinner option are going to blow your mind. And who would have thought you could make something like this with the raspberry jam from your local supermarket? When it comes to wings, our Raspberry Wings recipe is the best of the best!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (4-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients except wings, stirring until smooth.
- In large bowl, toss wings with half of jam mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 45 minutes. Pour remaining jam mixture over wings and toss. Bake an additional 10 to15 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and sauce glazes wings. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- We're just getting started with tasty wing recipes! Try our King's Wings, our Lemon Pepper Wings, or one of our Amazing Chicken Wing Recipes!
- If you're making these for game day, don't miss our collection of Finger Foods & Game Day Recipes.
- Looking for more raspberry in your life? Try our BBQ Raspberry-Glazed Ribs or our Chocolate Raspberry Cake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!