Roasted Chicken Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Move over, shrimp scampi! There's a new scampi in town that's winning over hearts and taste buds: Roasted Chicken Scampi! Don't forget the garlic bread -- it's great for sopping up all that extra sauce.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1 lemon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place in prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add garlic, parsley, and dill; mix well. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Drizzle lemon juice over chicken, and serve.
Serve over a bed of linguine. And for an extra-special touch, our All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread would make a perfect companion -- it's great for sopping up all that extra lemon-garlic sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 403
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 1.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 73 %
- Cholesterol 170mg 57 %
- Sodium 692mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.2g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that