Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce is adult and kid friendly! That's right, no matter your age, you're going to love this fast and easy way to put dinner on the table. With a few cooking hacks from the Test Kitchen, you'll be whipping up a sweet, sticky, succulent main dish in no time at all.
What You'll Need
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into finger-sized strips
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- HONEY SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, cornstarch, and soy sauce; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sesame seeds, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on baking sheet; lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and no longer pink in center.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.
Just a Suggestion!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 461
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 43g 86 %
- Cholesterol 155mg 52 %
- Sodium 1,140mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.