Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 chicken breast, 1 cup veggies
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Cook up a juicy chicken dinner with just one pan! Our Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies makes a great weeknight recipe. It features tangy marinated chicken breasts along with a flavorful combo of fresh, roasted veggies. Everyone in the family is going to enjoy this sheet pan dinner!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced in half
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup Italian dressing and the balsamic vinegar; mix well. Add chicken, seal bag, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, place remaining 1/4 cup Italian dressing in a large bowl. Add broccoli, carrots, onion, tomatoes, and black pepper; mix well until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from oven, and arrange chicken between vegetables on baking sheet. Discard marinade.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are roasted.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!