Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 chicken breast, 1 cup veggies
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Cook up a juicy chicken dinner with just one pan! Our Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies makes a great weeknight recipe. It features tangy marinated chicken breasts along with a flavorful combo of fresh, roasted veggies. Everyone in the family is going to enjoy this sheet pan dinner!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced in half
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup Italian dressing and the balsamic vinegar; mix well. Add chicken, seal bag, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, place remaining 1/4 cup Italian dressing in a large bowl. Add broccoli, carrots, onion, tomatoes, and black pepper; mix well until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from oven, and arrange chicken between vegetables on baking sheet. Discard marinade.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are roasted.