Sheet Pan Chicken Stir-Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4-1/2 oz. chicken, 1 cup veggies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
We love the flavors and the ease of a stir-fry dish, and now, we've come up with a new way to make it for your family. Our Sheet Pan Chicken Stir-Fry cooks up all at once on one baking sheet. You're going to love this tasty version of an Asian favorite!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch. Add chicken, carrot, bell pepper, broccoli, and snow peas to mixture, and toss until evenly coated. Spread on rimmed baking sheet with liquid.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds; serve immediately.
- This stir-fry is great served over bowls of white rice!
- Craving another sheet pan dinner recipe? Check out Sausage Sheet Pan Supper!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 241
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 944mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!