Shortcut Chicken 'n' Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This skillet version of chicken 'n' biscuits uses some simple shortcuts to help you get dinner on the table faster. Shortcut Chicken 'n' Biscuits is a 2-step supper that's full of down-home flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 (12-ounce) jars chicken gravy
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except biscuits. Pour into a skillet and top with biscuits.
- Cover and cook on medium-high heat 18 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly and biscuits are steamed.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 653
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 67 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 2,010mg 84 %
- Total Carbohydrates 75g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.