Skillet Chicken and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring back memories of yesteryear with our recipe for Skillet Chicken and Potatoes. Thanks to some shortcut ingredients, you can experience great-tasting comfort in just 10 minutes! This is an easy chicken recipe that the whole family will love because it's a delicious dish right out of grandma's cookbook.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes (see Tip)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except potatoes over medium heat; mix well. Cook 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and top with hot mashed potatoes. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tips
- You can use leftover potatoes, instant mashed potatoes, or even the refrigerated or frozen packaged ones that are oh-so-tasty and convenient, especially for dishes like this one!
- We know how much you love cooking with your skillet! That's why we've got a collection of Easy Skillet Meals that are going to make dinnertime that much better!
- For more chicken recipes that taste like home, try our Southern Chicken-Fried Steak or our Chicken Noodle Skillet! These dinner recipes are sure to make mama proud!
- If you can't get enough potatoes, check out these Super Easy Mashed Potato Recipes for the perfect side dish at any meal!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 506
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 35g 71 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 974mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 10g 42 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!