We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're sure to make a hit when you serve up these spicy chicken drumsticks! Make them for an easy weeknight dinner or the next time you're expecting the gang.
What You'll Need
- 10 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place drumsticks in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Remove drumsticks from oven and pour barbecue sauce mixture over them.
- Bake drumsticks 30 more minutes, or until chicken juices run clear and no pink remains.
- Love chicken? How about drumsticks? We've got plenty of Chicken Drumstick recipes HERE!
- Chicken drumsticks are really easy to use here, but any chicken parts will work, even a whole chicken cut into eighths.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!