Sticky Finger Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Sticky Finger Wings are a prime example of the old saying, "the messier, the better." Whether you make these for snacking during a football game, or as a holiday appetizer, just be sure you have plenty of napkins available!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place wings in a single layer.
- Bake 30 minutes; drain any excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture; set aside.
- Add wings to remaining mixture in bowl and toss until evenly coated; return wings to baking sheet.
- Bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until sauce begins to caramelize and wings are crispy. Toss wings in reserved mixture and serve immediately.
- Who doesn't love chicken wings?? We'd love you to also try our Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings!
- Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)