Stuffed Chicken Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love. This whole recipe is sure to leave you stuffed and satisfied!
What You'll Need
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness, (1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian-flavored panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses, the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and remaining ½ teaspoon pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly onto center of each chicken breast.
- Wrap chicken breast around filling, making sure filling is tucked inside chicken. Place each stuffed breast seam-side down in a cup of the muffin tin. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and oil; sprinkle over chicken then sprinkle with paprika. Place muffin tin on a baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until no pink remains and juices run clear. Run a knife around the edges and remove to platter.
- How about serving these with a side of pasta and sauce? Talk about a bountiful Italian feast! And when you’re done, not only will the chicken be stuffed, so will you!
- We've got even more stuffed chicken recipes, like our Southwester Stuffed Chicken and Chicken Chile Relleno, which are sure to satisfy!
- For more delicious muffin tin recipes, check out our Hummingbird Muffins and Loaded Potato Cocktail Bites!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 236
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 62 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 352mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!