Sweet and Sour Apricot Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Apricot Chicken is sweet and sour but we like also think it's sweet and sassy, not to mention so, so, SO good!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 fresh apricots, halved or 12 canned apricot halves
- 1 1/3 cups sweet-and-sour sauce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 10 minutes, stirring often. Add apricot halves; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add sweet-and-sour sauce; cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle chicken with green onions. Serve over rice.
Experiment with different sweet-and-sour sauces on the market to find your favorite brand. Then stir it into this dish for a tangy-sweet sensation!