We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Isn't it time you invite the neighborhood kids over for lunch or dinner? And with little work you can put out a grand help-yourself buffet in minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 chicken hot dogs(1 pound)
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 8 taco shells
- 1 1/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
What to Do
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the hot dogs and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- In a small saucepan, combine the chili and taco sauce over medium-high heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Fill each taco shell equally with a layer of lettuce, a hot dog, the chili mixture, cheese, and tomato and serve, or place the ingredients in separate bowls and serve make-your-own tacos.
You can also put out bowls of additional toppings like chopped onions or jalapeño peppers, sour cream, and/or hot pepper sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.