Tex-Mex Hand Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, chili powder, and cumin; mix well and set aside. In another small bowl, combine salsa and corn.
- Unroll dough onto lightly floured cutting board and cut into 6 equal squares.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture onto each square, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top 1/2 of each piece of dough evenly with chicken, salsa mixture, and cheese, then fold each into a triangle. Using a fork, press edges to seal. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Mexican Ice Cream Balls for dessert? We say Olé!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.