Tex-Mex Hand Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, chili powder, and cumin; mix well and set aside. In another small bowl, combine salsa and corn.
- Unroll dough onto lightly floured cutting board and cut into 6 equal squares.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture onto each square, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top 1/2 of each piece of dough evenly with chicken, salsa mixture, and cheese, then fold each into a triangle. Using a fork, press edges to seal. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Mexican Ice Cream Balls for dessert? We say Olé!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.