Tropical BBQ Chicken Packets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're the type of person who loves food that's super juicy, likes to make sure everyone has an equal portion, and isn't a big fan of washing a ton of dishes, then our recipe for Tropical BBQ Chicken Packets is just for you. This foil packet dinner features the juiciest chicken ever with tropical barbecue flavors - you're gonna love it!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of aluminum foil.
- Place barbecue sauce in a shallow dish. Evenly sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then dip in barbecue sauce, coating completely.
- Place each breast in center of a piece of foil. Top evenly with pineapple slices, bell pepper, and scallions. Spoon any remaining barbecue sauce over vegetables. Wrap foil securely, leaving room for steam to circulate, and seal edges tightly. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Open packets carefully, as steam may be released.
Make 'em on the grill! Preheat grill to medium-high, place chicken packets on grill, close cover, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
For more simple Foil Packet recipes, return to our collection page!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.