Very Ritzy Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're feeling fancy, you need our Very Ritzy Chicken; it's the perfect way for the whole family to "put on the Ritz" in the kitchen. The Muenster cheese, accented with dried rosemary, and topped with a flaky bread crumb coating all comes together to making your weeknight dining an extra special experience. One bite and you'll taste that this chicken is always dressed to impress!
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly pounded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Parmesan Cream Sauce
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, beat egg and water. Place breadcrumbs in another shallow dish. Coat chicken in eggs, then coat in bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Sauté chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center and coating is golden brown. Top each chicken breast with a slice of Muenster cheese, cover, and continue to cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, to make the Parmesan Cream Sauce, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper; heat 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture thickens. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
We've got more dinner options than you can count!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,979
- Calories from Fat 1,707
- Total Fat 190g 292 %
- Saturated Fat 113g 563 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 41g 83 %
- Cholesterol 720mg 240 %
- Sodium 942mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!