We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This chicken dinner is so good you better not leave the table! Because when you get back and ask where all the chicken went, the guilty (and satisfied) faces around the table will be sayin', "What Chicken!?"
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds total)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine mustard, oil, lemon juice, and dill. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat completely; cover and chill about one hour.
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot. Place chicken on pan; discard excess marinade.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- You can substitute 1/2 teaspoon dried dill for the fresh.
- Since leaving any of the delicious sauce behind would be such a waste, we like to serve this with a side of our Old-Fashioned Mashed Potatoes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!