Your In-Law's Favorite Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your In-Law's Favorite Chicken is a sure-fire way to impress even the toughest of in-laws. This fancy dish features a deliciously creamy sauce that everyone will love. Don't blame us if your in-laws ask for a second dinner invitation!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating completely, then place in skillet and saute 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Stir in white wine to deglaze pan. Add cream, sundried tomatoes, basil, and remaining salt and pepper, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken. Serve sauce over chicken.
Check This Out!
- You can't go wrong with a side of potatoes! We recommend you pair this with our Classic Mashed Potatoes so your in-laws (and the rest of the gang) get to enjoy every last drop! For additional sides, try our Roasted Brussels Sprouts and our Thyme Roasted Mushrooms!
- For more impressive chicken recipes, try our Copycat Olive Garden Peach Moscato Chicken, our French Glazed Chicken, or our Drumstick Crown Roast!
- Don't feel like chicken but still need dinner to be a little fancy? Make our delicious Orange Duck, or our Stylish Beef Stroganoff.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.