Phyllo-Wrapped Tuscan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of those recipes that’s easy enough to make any weeknight, yet fancy enough to be weekend special. Once you cut through the super crispy crust, you’ll discover a super moist chicken breast smothered with a to-die-for sun-dried tomato cheese topping. Don’t be surprised when your gang asks for this one over and over again; it’s that good!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen phyllo dough (1/2 box thawed, 20 sheets)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed and slightly pounded
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli florets, thawed
What to Do
To learn how to make this fantastic dinner recipe, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!