Rosemary's Christmas Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mama Rosemary has been busy, and she made us Christmas dinner! We call this dish "Rosemary's Christmas Chicken" not only because our beloved Rosemary made it, but because rosemary is used as the secret ingredient behind all of the delicious flavor! We know this is an extra special holiday recipe option you'll love!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 1/2 to 4-pound whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cranberries and brown sugar; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper. Add chicken, tossing until evenly coated.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 50 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon cranberry mixture around chicken. Return baking sheet to oven and bake 10 more minutes or until no pink remains in the center of chicken and cranberries start to burst open.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .