3-Bean Turkey Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We use three different types of beans to make our recipe for 3-Bean Turkey Chili. This homemade chili recipe is a real winner at potlucks and get-togethers!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans
- 3 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a soup pot with cooking spray. Add turkey, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, until no pink remains in turkey, stirring occasionally to break it up.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 384
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 30g 61 %
- Cholesterol 52mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,560mg 65 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 15g 61 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.