Fast Break Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With these convenience ingredients, this chili can be put together fast, giving you a break from long hours of kitchen duty! Don't worry if you don't have a crowd to feed 'cause this chili freezes well.
What You'll Need
- 4 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 2 (1-3/4-ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 3 (15-ounce) cans chili beans
- 3 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook ground chuck in a Dutch oven, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain in a colander, discarding drippings; return ground chuck to Dutch oven.
- Stir in chili mix and next 6 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.