Pork and Beans Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know chili recipes usually use ground beef, but we decided to switch things up with this Pork and Beans Chili recipe. This easy pork chili recipe provides us with a welcome change of pace, and we know you'll love how the house smells as it simmers on the stove, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot, saute pork over high heat for 8 to 10 minutes. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 347
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 90 %
- Cholesterol 111mg 37 %
- Sodium 1,707mg 71 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.3g 37 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!