Ready To Go Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a great meal in only one hour with our Ready To Go Chili. See for yourself -- the name doesn't lie!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef and onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 1 hour, or until chili has thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add a little hot pepper sauce or cayenne pepper if you like a spicier chili. Serve in bowls topped with all the classic chili fixin's like shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped onion, or sliced jalapeno peppers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 415
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,590mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 13g 54 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!