The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
South-of-the-Border Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Two all-time favorites, chicken and chili, combined in one dish that you will love making and your family will love eating.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chunky-style salsa
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish, combine the refried beans, baked beans, salsa, ketchup, and chicken. Cover and bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is tender and no pink remains.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the shredded cheese; cover and bake for 5 minutes more or until the cheese is melted.
This would go well with our delicious Country Corn Bread. Mmm!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!