We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our creamy and luscious All American Shake is a red, white and blue bonanza all year long! This is a healthy shake they'll want to sip again and again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart strawberry frozen yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, washed
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine the frozen yogurt, milk, and preserves. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a dollop of whipped topping. Top with blueberries and serve immediately.
Wanna another delicious way to honor our soldiers? Try our Patriotic Poke Cake for an extra special treat!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 366
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 139mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 63g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.