We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our creamy and luscious All American Shake is a red, white and blue bonanza all year long! This is a healthy shake they'll want to sip again and again!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart strawberry frozen yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, washed
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the frozen yogurt, milk, and preserves. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a dollop of whipped topping. Top with blueberries and serve immediately.
Wanna another delicious way to honor our soldiers? Try our Patriotic Poke Cake for an extra special treat!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 366
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 139mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 63g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!