Apple Honey Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a refreshing take on apple juice that'll have 'em begging for more. Loaded with healthy ingredients like orange juice, honey, and fresh apple slices, this Apple Honey Cooler is one smart sipper!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart chilled apple cider or juice
- 2 cups chilled fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 6 apple slices for garnish
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large covered container or bowl and shake or stir to blend. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice in glasses. Garnish each glass with an apple slice.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 158
- Calories from Fat 1.5
- Total Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.6g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 17mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!