Bon Voyage Pina Coladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says "Welcome to the party!" more than a frozen pina colada. So whether you're planning a backyard barbecue or a bon voyage party before a cruise, plan on serving these to get the party going!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced pineapple with juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup rum (optional)
- 6 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- Reserve 2 slices of the pineapple. In a blender, blend the remaining pineapple slices (juice and all) and the cream of coconut on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Add the ice cubes and rum, if desired, and blend until the ice is crushed. Pour into glasses.
- Quarter the reserved pineapple slices; skewer each piece onto a toothpick or miniature umbrella with a cherry. Garnish each glass with a pineapple/cherry skewer, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.