Bubbly Wedding Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drink to the newlyweds' happiness with this wedding favorite. Since it's a bubbly refresher, I guess you could say it's perfect served with toast --wedding toast, that is!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4-serving size) package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, water, lemon juice, sugar, and gelatin mix, stirring until the sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
- Add the ginger ale; mix well. Serve in individual glasses over ice.
For a punch bowl, double the quantity of all the ingredients. If you want a totally sparkling wedding punch, replace the water with club soda.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.