Candy Bar Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After Halloween, there seems to be so much candy, we donâ€™t know what to do with it all. Here is the rich and creamy solution to turn those bags of chocolate bars into a rich cooler that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 (2- to 3-ounce) candy bars, broken into pieces
- 2 cups ice cubes
What to Do
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 642
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 81 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 13g 27 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 214mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 92g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 89g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.