Chocolate Banana Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super-quick chocolate and banana ice cream shake makes for a great afternoon treat, especially when it's warm out. Plus, our Chocolate Banana Milkshake is made with just 4-ingredients, so you know it's going to be easy!
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!