We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dates have been called Mother Nature's candy. Why not make this to share with your own date and see how sweet dates really can be?!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup chopped Medjool dates (see Note)
- 1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Place the dates and 1/2 cup milk in a blender; blend on high until smooth.
- Add the remaining milk and the ice cream. Blend on low until thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately.
- You can find pitted and chopped dates in the produce section of your supermarket, or pit fresh dates and cut them into small pieces.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!