Easy Egg Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pass out the straws and watch your gang enjoy the pure sipping sensation of our Easy Egg Cream recipe. This old-fashioned drink will have everyone asking for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup seltzer or club soda
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
What to Do
- Pour the milk into a tall glass. Add the seltzer to within 1 inch of the top of the glass; using a long spoon, stir vigorously. (This will cause it to become white and bubbly with a good head of foam.)
- Very gently, pour the chocolate syrup slowly down the inside of the glass. Using the long spoon, stir briskly only at the bottom of the glass where the chocolate sits.
Note: The drink should have a dark brown bottom and a 1-inch pure white foam top. If you mix it too much, the foam disappears.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 253
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 9.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 115mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!