Extra Thick Chocolate Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hooray! No more having to search for a home-style diner to get a real, thick chocolate shake. Now you can order up one of these in your own kitchen.
What You'll Need
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, syrup, and vanilla; blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a teaspoon of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!