Extra Thick Chocolate Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hooray! No more having to search for a home-style diner to get a real, thick chocolate shake. Now you can order up one of these in your own kitchen.
What You'll Need
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, syrup, and vanilla; blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a teaspoon of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".