We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet party drinks don't get any simpler than Festive Punch. Just combine all fruits, and serve. The whole family will love this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) bottle white grape juice, chilled
- 1 quart apple cider, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
What to Do
- Combine all juices in a punch bowl; mix well.
- Float sliced fruit on top, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!