We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These slushies are bursting with fun! Our Firecracker Slushies feature a fruity punch flavor and a special candy that pops in your mouth. They're the perfect drink for celebrating the 4th of July or any other summertime bash. When it comes to easy drink recipes, it doesn't get any better than these fun-in-the-sun slushies.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 (0.55-ounce) packet strawberry or fruit punch flavored drink mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 packet Pop Rocks candy, divided
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cubes, drink mix, sugar, and club soda. Blend 20 seconds, or until slushy. Add half the packet of Pop Rocks to blender and blend 10 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with remaining half packet Pop Rocks. Serve immediately.
Just a Suggestion!
- When we were making these Firecracker Slushies in the Test Kitchen, we used Hawaiian Punch drink mix!
- For more easy drink recipes, check out our Blueberry Lemonade, our Sparkling Garden Punch, and our Strawberry Margaritas!
- Plus, for something cool and sweet, try our Strawberry Italian Ice, or our Chocoholics' Smoothie.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 129
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 43mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.