Fizzy Raspberry Lemonade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 7 cups
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- 10 Min
Summer is here and that means it's time for something fruity and refreshing. Try our Fizzy Raspberry Lemonade! The bubbles in the club soda are the secret ingredient that make this homemade lemonade recipe pop! Just wait, this easy summer recipe is sure to make a splash at your next outdoor party.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries, partially thawed (see Tip)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
What to Do
- In a blender, combine lemonade, raspberries, and sugar; blend until smooth.
- Pour raspberry mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, discarding seeds. When ready to serve, add club soda. Serve over ice.
Test Kitchen Tips:
- For a strawberry twist, substitute a 10-ounce package of frozen strawberries, partially thawed, for frozen raspberries! It will be just as refreshing.
- If you want more refreshing drink options, check out our Cool Summer Drink Recipes!
- For a classically Southern drink, check out or Ways with Iced Tea.
- How about a cool and creamy, summer dessert? We've got Easy Milkshake Recipes that will take you right back to your favorite '50s diner!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
You can find more easy summer recipes here!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 183
- Calories from Fat 4.4
- Total Fat 0.5g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 33mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 43g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!