We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your holiday beverage tray with this fun and festive recipe for Gingersnap Eggnog! It's creamy and easy to make for any holiday occasion. One sip and your guests will be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 gingersnap cookies, crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup brandy or rum (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, eggnog, brandy (if desired) and cookies; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into glasses. Top with whipped cream and a cookie, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.