Iced Green Tea
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're "going green" with one of the most popular iced teas around: iced green tea! With green tea being touted for offering so many health benefits, this refreshing iced tea is the perfect way to quench everyone's thirst.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups water
- 6 green tea bags
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Remove water from the heat, add tea bags, and cover for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove tea bags, add honey, sugar, and juices; mix well.
- Let cool slightly then pour over ice, and serve.
Garnish each glass with lemon and/or orange slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 121
- Calories from Fat 0.5
- Total Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.2g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 12mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.