Irish Milk Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Leapin' leprechauns! One sip of this thick and minty Irish Milk Shake and you'll think you found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!
What You'll Need
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 10 mini chocolate-covered mint patties, divided
- 6 drops green food color
- Whipped cream for topping
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, 6 mint patties, and the green food color. Blend on high 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a mint patty; serve immediately.
- Can't find mini chocolate mint patties? Don't worry -- just reduce the amount of regular-size mint patties you use!
- As luck would have it, we've got a fabulous recipe for Shamrock Shortbread, so give it a try!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!