We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ask anyone in the U.S. where the best bourbon comes from and you're sure to hear, "Kentucky," which is why we named this holiday pleasin' beverage Kentucky Eggnog. It's full of the "spirit" of Kentucky and is sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) heavy cream, well chilled, divided
- 1 cup egg substitute (see Note)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup bourbon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whip 1 cup heavy cream with an electric beater on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a punch bowl, combine egg substitute and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- Add remaining 3 cups heavy cream, whipped cream, milk, bourbon, if desired, and nutmeg. Whisk until well blended and serve immediately.
Looking for another great and easy eggnog recipe? Click here to view our collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 2,256
- Calories from Fat 1,629
- Total Fat 181g 279 %
- Saturated Fat 113g 564 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 58g 116 %
- Cholesterol 672mg 224 %
- Sodium 376mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 139g 46 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 88g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.