Lemon Lime Sherbet Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're lucky enough to be invited to a Southern wedding or rehearsal party, chances are you'll be toasting the happy couple with this!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cold water
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup sweetened lemonade mix
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine the water, pineapple juice, sugar, and lemonade mix, stirring until the sugar and lemonade mix have dissolved.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add individual scoops of the sherbet to the punch bowl.
- Add the ginger ale, mix well, and serve.
Makes about 5 quarts.
If you prefer, the lime sherbet can be left as a block or frozen in a ring mold and added to the punch that way.