Mixed Fruit Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start your day on a refreshing and delicious note by sipping on a naturally sweetened smoothie! Our Mixed Fruit Smoothie is full of yummy fruits and bright colors that kids of all ages will get excited about.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until ice is crushed and mixture is thick and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- The great thing about smoothies is that you can add or subtract ingredients with ease.
- For more yummy recipes, check out our collection of 6 Satisfying Summer Smoothies!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!