Mixed Fruit Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start your day on a refreshing and delicious note by sipping on a naturally sweetened smoothie! Our Mixed Fruit Smoothie is full of yummy fruits and bright colors that kids of all ages will get excited about.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until ice is crushed and mixture is thick and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- The great thing about smoothies is that you can add or subtract ingredients with ease.
- For more yummy recipes, check out our collection of 6 Satisfying Summer Smoothies!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's something about a buttery pretzel roll that always hits the spot. We've got a better-than-store-bought option for you in our Homemade Pretzel Rolls! These warm, buttery rolls are easy to make and will change any dinner menu or sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. That's why we love them.