Peach Melba Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This refreshing Peach Melba Cooler will quench even the biggest summer thirst. The trio of creamy raspberry sherbet, frozen peaches and sparkling club soda team up for super sipping.
What You'll Need
- 6 slices frozen peaches
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 scoops raspberry sherbet or frozen yogurt
- Red raspberries for garnish
What to Do
- In two large glasses, evenly divide frozen peaches, peach nectar, and club soda.
- Top each with 1 scoop sherbet, garnish with raspberries, and serve immediately.
- For a sweeter flavor, stir sherbet with a spoon until melted.
- We've got lots of refreshing cold drinks to choose from our our website, so please take a look. Why not try our Tropical Summer Punch!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!