Pineapple Cranberry Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll be pleased as punch when you splash together this flavorful combo of pineapple, cranberry and orange juices along with bubbly ginger ale. Pineapple Cranberry Punch can be the star refresher for any party.
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) can chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter chilled ginger ale
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 4 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and serve immediately.
This is the perfect take-along for a picnic or backyard barbecue; just store it in an insulated plastic jug.
Yields about one gallon (12 servings) punch.